Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Prego Up-date!

I went to see Dr. G. yesterday, everything went great. Petunia is measuring right on track. She is about 4 1/2 pounds and about 17 1/2 inches long. I will go back to the Doctor again in 2 weeks. I am measuring about a week ahead right now.

Josh and I are getting more and more excited to meet her :)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 lbs pounds gained

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy! Plus some cute maternity dress that I just love in this hot weather.

Best Moment this week: Hearing her heart beat!

Gender: It's A GIRL!

Movement: Yes it is so amazing. The punches, jabs, and kicks are getting a little bit stronger. I love feeling them and knowing that she is inside of me doing well.

Food Craving: None, just happy I like all food again.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night! Those silly bathroom trips are not helping either.

What I am looking forward to: Vacation, we are going to Silver Lake or a whole week! I plan to float around and relax!

Belly Button: In

Symptoms: I am feeling great! It is just getting to be a little hard to do every day things.


I will have Josh take a picture soon, we have not done that in a while.

No comments: