Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Petunia up-date

Today I had an appointment with Dr. G. Everything is going really well. I am measuring 30 weeks which I one week ahead of where I am. Her heart beat was 147 today and she was moving all over like always.
I passed my glucose test with flying colors. They wanted my glucose to be less than 140 and mine was 109.
Now I get to go to the Doctor every two weeks for the next few appointments, then once I reach 36 weeks then I go every week.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3.25 pounds gained

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy! Plus some cute maternity dress that I just love in this hot weather.

Best Moment this week: Hearing her heart beat!

Gender: It's A GIRL!

Movement: Yes it is so amazing. The punches, jabs, and kicks are getting a little bit stronger. I love feeling them and knowing that she is inside of me doing well.

Food Craving: None, just happy I like all food again.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!

What I am looking forward to: My baby showers :) I have my first one this Saturday! Also I called Pottery Barn and her bedding should be here by next week!

Belly Button: In

Symptoms: I am still tired a lot but feeling great!


Well that is my up-date!

We decided that we needed something to call her since we are not going to name her until she is born so....Petunia will be her name until then.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: