Wednesday, June 2, 2010

$$$

Saving Money is my new found love!!!!
My friend Katie has gotten me into coupons. I went with her one day to Target and she got a ton of stuff and paid very little. So I thought I should give this a try. I spend about an hour a week maybe less on-line printing coupons and clipping them out of the Sunday papers.





Walgreens
Huggies Diapers
2 Dial Mens body washes

My total with tax before coupons was $25.81
After my coupons I paid with tax $6.88





Target
4 packages of huggies Wipes
1 pack huggies diapers
2 huge boxes of Pampers diapers
2 Scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gels
1 Scrubbing bubbles toilet brush
1 Scrubbing bubbles toilet refill pack

My total with tax before coupons $76.64
After my coupons I paid with tax $40.16

plus I also got 2 $5.00 target gift cards for next time ;)



Walgreens
2 Zip lock bags
1 package plates
2 sticks Men deodrant
1 mens body wash
1 roll tin foil
2 Lysol toliet bowl cleaners

My total with tax before coupons $26.22
After my coupons I paid with tax $6.94




I get deals like this every week or so. It's really so easy, it just takes a little time! I uses two sites called Savings Addiction and West Michigan Mommy. They do all the hard work for me! They match up the weekly sales ads with coupons to save me money! The best part of these websites is they are free.

If you have questions let me know I am still very new to this but I will try my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, Anne. I have been reading up on this, and even though it's been hard to start, seeing someone else do it again is great motivation to start! Keep up the good work at savings and please continue to provide tips and hints!