Sunday, June 13, 2010

Questions...

As the date gets closer and closer to my due date, I am starting to get a little nervous. Can I do this? will she be ok? What if I have to have a C-section? Will I know I am in labor? Will I be a good Mom? Will we give her the right name? So many questions keep flooding my head all the time. Due to my ever growing belly it is getting harder and harder to sleep, and now with all these questions it is making it even harder to sleep. I know these are all normal things to think.

I have been working hard on trying to get the nursery all ready. My mom has been a big help. She volunteered to wash everything for me. I think she has about 5 loads of laundry to do. I never realized there were so many things that had to be washed for such a little baby. It is fun to pick all the places where things are going to go in her room. It is really starting to look like a little girls room, now that her bedding is here.

I had my first baby shower last week Saturday and I have my second one this afternoon. Which I am so excited about. It is so fun to see all the cute little baby things that I will soon be able to use. I will do a post about my showers soon with pictures too!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I would be feeling the same way, Anne. But I know with 100% certainty that you will be an awesome mom. You've already done such a great job taking care of your little girl. Everything will be fine. :)

Jaclyn said...

You are going to be a GREAT mom...and as for the delivery...you've gone through a lot. You are a STRONG amazing woman, and you are in God's hands. I will (and have been) pray for you and D-Day. God's hand is in it, and has already written the story...may peace fill your life and thoughts!

Have fun at the 2nd shower!!!