Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby Showers!


My friend Kim and I are due one month apart from each other.




This is Heather's daughter Ava Joy. She's very special to me and was a big help at the shower.


Over the past two weekends our growing family was truly blessed. I had two baby showers one last weekend and one this past.
The first was given by my best friend Heather.

We have been friends since middle school. She has two very cute kids and is pregnant with her 3rd, and is due 18 days before me. It has been so fun being pregnant together. This was my friends shower, it was so good to see everyone. Many of my college friends came all the way from Chicago, which I was so excited about! We played a really fun game and had a delicious lunch. Then my favorite cake! I got so many wonderful gifts, many hand made things that will be very specail.


My second shower was given by my three Aunts from my Mom's side of the family. All my cousins and Aunt's came. As well as my first college roommate and her mom. They came all the way from Chicago! My mother in-law and sister in-law came too!
We played some fun games and had a wonderful lunch and cake! I forgot to check my camera before I left and I did not charge the battery. So I did not get very many pictures from this shower oops. I hope to get some from my Mom! I got wonderful gifts, we got a lot of our bigger things that we will get a lot of use our of.


We had to place a paper plate on our head and draw a picture of baby Parker, with out looking.


Then I had to pick which one I liked best!


Yumm Cake!

No comments: