Monday, June 28, 2010

Nesting!

We had a busy weekend! Josh and I had child birth class all day on Saturday from 9am-4pm. So we dropped ESPN off at Nana and Papa Stuttman's house so he would not have to be home all day alone. He got to go all over with Papa and run errands, which meant lots of car rides, his favorite!


After class Mom, Dad, Josh and I went to Ottawa Beach Inn for dinner. It was awesome, we got to sit right by the window and had a great view of the lake!

On Sunday afternoon Mom and Dad came and helped Josh and I do somethings around the house. Dad and Josh washed the outside of the house and all the windows.



They also trimmed some trees and Mom and Dad gave Josh and I a wonderful gift! A beautiful Hydrangea bush which they planned as well.



Then Mom and I did all the windows on the inside, and washed curtains. All those silly things that need to be done.
Dad and Josh also put up the vinyl words in the nursery. Then Josh and I put up the polka dots! The nursery is all most done. We just need to get curtains and put them up. As well as paint the closet doors. Then everything will be ready for Petunia to come!





Today I packed a lunch for us and Josh and I went to the beach it was a beautiful day.

Tonight I just made a double batch of Banana bread and chocolate chip cookies.




(Don't mind my gross pans they get used a lot)




I would have to say I am nesting! I am getting very excited for this little girl to come soon!!!!

3 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

love the loaf pans! i don't even own one of those :) lol!

Jessica said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with pans that look like that.

Isn't nesting fun?!

Jaclyn said...

My loaf pans look the same way...haha! I soooo want one of those cookies now. Yum!