Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 25

It has been a while since I have done a pregnancy up date, so I thought since we were at the Doctor today that I will give everyone an update.

Everything went fine, she is growing big and strong. I am measuring 26 weeks, which is one ahead of where I am. Her heart beat was nice and strong at 154. She moved all over while Dr. G was trying to find her heart beat. Next appt I get to have the pleasuring of having my gestational diabetes test. You have to drink this orange Trutol stuff, then one hour later they test my blood sugar and it needs to be less than 140, if so I pass if not then I have to go for a 3 hours test. I have high hopes that everything will be ok and I won't have to have this happen.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 pounds gained

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy! Plus some cute maternity dress.

Best Moment this week: Hearing her heart beat!

Gender: It's A GIRL!

Movement: Yes it is so amazing. The punches, jabs, and kicks are getting a little bit stronger. I love feeling them and knowing that she is inside of me doing well.

Food Craving: None, just happy I like all food again.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!

What I am looking forward to: My baby showers and her bedding to come from Pottery Barn!

Belly Button: In

Symptoms: I am still tired a lot but feeling great!


Well that is my up-date, I will try to do this more offten.

We decided that we needed something to call her since we are not going to name her until she is born so....Petunia will be her name until then.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: