Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Pea

May 4th a day that I wish had never happened. It is a day Josh and I will remember forever.

This song tells how we feel. You can listen to it on the right hand side.

-"Glory Baby" by Watermark

Glory baby you slipped away as fast as we could say baby…baby...
You were growing, what happened dear?
You disappeared on us baby…baby...
Heaven will hold you before we do
Heaven will keep you safe until we’re home with you…
Until we’re home with you…

Miss you everyday
Miss you in every way
But we know there’s a
day when we will hold you
We will hold you
You’ll kiss our tears away
When we’re home to stay
Can’t wait for the day when we will see you
We will see you
But baby let sweet Jesus hold you
‘till mom and dad can hold you…
You’ll just have heaven before we do
You’ll just have heaven before we do

Sweet little babies, it’s hard to
understand it ‘cause we’re hurting
We are hurting
But there is healing
And we know we’re stronger people through the growing
And in knowing-
That all things work together for our good
And God works His purposes just like He said He would…
Just like He said He would…

I can’t imagine heaven’s lullabies
and what they must sound like
But I will rest in knowing, heaven is your home
And it’s all you’ll ever know…all you’ll ever know…


Losing a baby is the hardest thing we have ever had to do. Josh and I have grown a lot over the past year. Looking back at all the things we went through the ups and downs and the waiting, I know we are stronger people because of what we have gone through. At the time I kept asking why... why us? I still don't know the answer to this question. I know that God has a plan it has not unfolded yet.
I hope that I can make a difference and help someone who is going through this. To let them know they are not alone. Having a miscarriage has showed me that it is something that no one talks about. No one knew what to say to us or how to react. We found many books and have read a lot of them, they helped but to have someone to talk to was the most helpful.

Through this process I have meet two amazing woman who have helped me through this. One is so special to me that I have gotten to call her a friend. She lives faraway but I know she is always a phone call away.

If anyone has questions, I am always here.

No comments: