Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

This mother's day is very different from last year. This is my second Mother's day (kind of). Last was filled with loss and sadness, this year is full on hope and excitement.

I woke up this morning to a cute little present from my sweet baby girl. It was a cute little shirt that says I love MOM! I hope that she can wear it next year! I also got a sweet card. This is what it said.

Hi, Mommy!
Even though I haven't been born yet. I wanted to tell you that I can hardly wait to see you and play with you. But in the meantime, just know that I already love you and know you'll make a really great MOM!
Love, ?

P.S. Who's the guy who's always patting you on the stomach and saying "Helloooo in there"? What a goofball!

Happy Mother's Day
(a little bit early)

I know that this day can be hard for many of you. Those of you that are waiting to someday become a mom I remember feeling that. I also know this day is hard for those of you who have loss your sweet angels.

To all the Mom's Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: