Monday, April 1, 2013

10 well almost...

I got this idea from Kelly and Kellys' Korner. I am going to do 10 random facts about myself.


1.) Many people don't know that I have twin sisters. There names are Barb and Lisa and they are 18 years older than I am. I was born on there first day of there senior year of high school.

2.) I became an Aunt when I was 7 years old. I now have 4 nephews and 2 nieces and one great niece.

3.) My senior year of high school I sang at Carnegie Hall. It was a amazing experience that I will never forget!

4.) I don't eat eggs unless they are in cakes or cookies. I make them all the time for Ellison and Josh but I don't ever eat them. YUCK!

5.) I was an exchange student in high school and I went to Germany in between my junior and senior year.

6.) I took sign language for 2 years in college, and taught at school for the deaf in Jamaica for a week with a group of other girls from Trinity. This was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I have told my Husband many times that I would love to go back and visit the school some day.

7.) I love salt n Vinegar chips, thanks to my friend Sarah. I tried them for the first time in 1 st grade and I have been hooked every since.

8.) ?

9.) ?

10.) ?

Since I could not think of 3 more things I think that I will tag 3 people and ask them to write 10 random facts about them selves.

Katie L.
Jessica M.
Jaclyn B.

I can't wait to read what your write girls. :)

1 comment:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

I'm quite certain you know EVERYTHIG about me, lol
Loved your list!