Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOW! It has been forever since I have done a post. My reason is that I never get on the laptop anymore. I am always on my phone or the ipad. That all being said I think that I am going to try hard to get on here and blog more. Ellison is 2.5 years old and full of life. She is talking all the time and her vocabulary is growing everyday. She loves to help Josh and I do everything. She runs on full energy all day and then crashes for naps in the afternoon then wakes up and is go go go until bedtime. She loves her dog ESPN he is her "buddy". She loves to play with her dolls kitchen set and her favorite is playing doctor. She is the joy of our life, both of us love it when we have a day off to are able to be home with her. When we are working she goes to Nana's house. Ellison loves to spend time with her Nana, they are always going on an adventure. Ellison had her tonsils out in early February things went pretty well. She was amazing while in the hospital overnight. We tried out best to make the whole experience fun. We are in the process right now of changing our guest room into Ellison's new big girl room. We are painting the walls and all the doors and furniture that we have for her. It is a process but it is going to be great when it is all done. Today I organized our linen closet. It only took me about 1 hour and I spent $14.00 at the dollar store on bins and baskets. I love to have things all organized. My next project is the bathroom closet. I hope that everyone has a great rest of your week. P.S. If you are still reading the blog I am sure you surprised (Katie);)

No comments: