Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekend

We had a good weekend, Josh worked the whole time so Ellison and I had lots of girl time. On Saturday we got to celebrate my twin sisters Barb and Lisa's birthday, with almost the whole family. We went to Crazy Horse for dinner. It was great to see everyone and spend time with them. Ellison loves to go out for dinner and seemed to have a lot of fun playing with the "salad" that came on everyone's plates. Sunday morning we went to my cousins church to celebrate there son Lucas's baptism. It was fun to go to a different church and spend time with more family. I was not sure how Ellison would do in a new nursery but she did great. Ellison loves to play with her boy cousins Isaac and Sam. :) We sold our old living room furniture that was Josh's and he has had since before we got married it was "well loved". Right now our living room looks very bare. Hopefully we will have new to us furniture tonight. Thursday morning is my last MOMS day. I have really enjoyed being able to go this past year. I am sad to see it end, and wished it would keep going. I am already looking forward to next year! Have a good rest of your week! ~Anne

No comments: