Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation up North!

My parents have been renting the same cottage for the last 19 years. On Sunday evening Josh,ESPN,Petunia and I headed up to Silver Lake for a week of relaxing and spending time together. My Aunt Barb was up for the whole week as well as my two little cousins Caleb and Josie. My cousin Erin (their Mom) came up for a few days as well. We all had a great time together.


Josie and I in the Lake!



Josie showing off with her jumping skills



1 2 3 go Caleb!



So cute!



Everyone relaxing :)


Caleb the fisherman


Erin and Caleb trying to catch a fish


Josh, Mom, Caleb, Aunt Barb and Josie all cooking our dinner hot dogs on the campfire.


Josh and Josie so cute!


Aunt Barb and Josie



Josie such a good helper sweeping off the walk way

Josie blowing bubbles!


View of the cottage from the water



ESPN was such a good boy!


Part two to come!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This looks like the Wheeler's cottage. We used to go there every summer when we were younger. we loved it up there. I wouldn't mind going with my kids.
How fun to get a vacation in before your baby comes.

Jaclyn said...

How fun! Can I be a part of the family so I can go next year? haha!