Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Shopping




I try to be organized and last year Christmas kind of snuck up on me. So... this year I was not going to let that happen. For the whole year I have been keeping my eye out for Christmas presents for our friends and family. If I see something that I think they would like I pick it up. So far my plan has been working great. I just have remember where I put everything. For next year I plan to get a tub and label it feature Christmas gifts. Then I can put everything in there as I buy it.

Josh and I have had the last 3 days off together which has been great because that never happens. We have been doing some more Christmas shopping and I am very happy to say that I am almost done just a few more things to buy!!!! I also have made somethings for Christmas this year which I love to do!

Now I just have to convince Josh to help me wrap everything soon! He keeps telling me I have lots of time, but I am really liking the idea of having every thing bought and wrapped before Dec. 1st!!!

Have you started to shop yet???

1 comment:

Robin said...

Started my Christmas shopping right after Christmas last year(bought some toys 50% off at Sam's club). The funniest thing we have hidden right now is a Furreal Cat for Elyse. It meows and makes purring sounds and is activated my light and motion. Well - I hid it in a solid colored plastic tote in the basement and the other day when I went down to the basement, I turned the lights off to come back upstairs and the cat started meowing - from inside the tote!!! How crazy is that? So - I know what present Elyse will open up first on Christmas morning - the one that is meowing!!!