Friday, May 15, 2009

I did it!

Well I made it through my first day back to work.
I knew this day was going to be hard and I just prayed that God would give me strength and he did. I know that many people are praying for Josh and I which is such a comfort in these hard times.

Many tears were flowing from my eyes today as people would come up and ask how I was feeling thinking I was still pregnant. Then I would have to tell them that I was no longer pregnant my heart would just break all over again.
I miss you my little Sweet Pea!!!
Thank You so much for your prayers!

2 comments:

JP said...

I'm so proud of you.

Jaclyn said...

Hang in there...it will get easier.

Someone once (when my mom died) described to me the journey of grief as being like a winding staircase. You start the journey at the bottom of the stairs, with the "grief" at the bottom and on one side of the staircase. Each step you take the pain lessens a little...and while making your way up the winding staircase, you will get further away from the pain. There will be days that you will be on the "grief" side of the staircase, and days when it doesn’t feel so bad. Eventually the pain will become less and less, but in the beginning, while at the bottom of the staircase, that's when it's the hardest. Hopefully I’m making sense. (It’s late and I’m a bit sleepy!) Keep trusting in Jesus!