Monday, May 11, 2009

Blessed

Thank you so much to everyone that is praying for us. Josh and I have felt very blessed these last few days. We have received many phones calls, e-mails and cards from people just letting us know that they care about us.

Yesterday was Mothers Day, it was a day that I was looking forward to my first Mothers day(kind of). The day seemed very long. It was Josh's first day back to work and my first day to be alone with out him. My parents came in the afternoon and helped me around the house cooking, cleaning and getting some groceries.
When Josh came home we all had dinner together which was very nice. It was not how I wanted to spend my mothers day, but I did feel blessed to have my husband and parents with me.

I have decided that I am going to try my best to keep things up-dated on here, as to what is going on. I am going to blog because I think it will be therapeutic for me. I want to keep all my memories of little Pea on here so I dont forget.
Also I think it is a great way to ask prayer requests.

No comments: