Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend recap

This weekend was great. Saturday I spent the afternoon with my best friend Heather we had a girls day. We went out for lunch to Crazy horse ( a yummy restaurant in Holland) then we did a little antique shopping around town and we hit up the gap outlet.

It was so nice to spend time together just us girls. We both love our kids a ton but is it very hard to carry on a conversation anymore with the 4 of them ;)

I found some great things at one of the antique shops. I found a cute chalk board for our kitchen. As well as this great window which I have big plans. As soon as I get everything done and up I will post some pictures.

Sunday we just stayed home and spent time together as our family of 3 (4 if you count the dog), we just relaxed, played, took naps and my amazing husband worked on laundry and I did some cleaning. I love having days like these.

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

No comments: