Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just because...

Last week Josh and I went out together for the first time just the two of us since Ellison was born. Nana came and stayed with Elli and ESPN.

First I got two dozen tulips sent to me at home.




Then I got to go and have a pedicure. I have not had one since Ellison right before Ellison was born.


(not my toes)

We went to dinner at a great restaurant called Tavern on the square in Grand Rapids. If you have never been there or are looking for some place new to go, we would recommend it.




After dinner we went to the mall and I got a new pair of Dansko's (shoes for work) I was going to get black but instead I got a deep purple. This is very unlike me I never was really a fan of purple, but I love them.




After a quick trip to the mall we went and saw Due Date it was funny if you are looking for a good laugh.



Right before we headed home we made a quick trip to Krispy Kreme for a little treat.



It was a wonderful night but we both missed Ellison a lot!

No comments: