Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving # 18-30

I got a little behind with my Thankful Thanksgivings so I am going to just list some more things I am thankful for.

#18 I am thankful for Josh's Job. He is able to provide a lot for us. I am very thankful that he can work full time so that I can work part time and stay home with Ellison.

#19 I am thankful for the Internet and all the amazing things that have come from it.

#20 I am thankful for my phone so that I can stay in contact with my family and friends that live near and far.

#21 I am thankful for God and all of his amazing love for me.

#22 I am thankful for my car because it takes me to and from places.

#23 I am thankful for my faith!

#24 I am thankful for my shoes, they protect my feet and I love them ;)

#25 I am thankful for Kisses and Hugs from my loved ones!

#26 I am thankful for prayer, knowing I can talk to good at anytime is such an amazing feeling.

#27 I am thankful for my bed and the sleep that I get there.

#28 I am thankful for my ability to nurse Ellison and provide her with all the nutrients she needs.

#29 I am thankful that my Mom has retired and is able to watch Ellison when I work. I love that she does not have to go to daycare and she can stay home with her Nana.

#30 I am thankful for many more things I just can't list them all.

No comments: