Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving # 15

(I am playing catch up)

I am thankful for my blog, and what has come of finding other peoples blogs. I love to read other peoples blog. One day my friend Ruthie sent me a link to there blog and after reading it I thought I would start one of my own. I thought it would be a great way for our family and friends that live far away to keep up to date on what is going on in our life.
Through blogging I have meet one amazing person through reading her blog. She happens to live near where I do. I started reading her blog and I could not stop I read the whole thing from the start. I sat for hours just crying as my heart broke for this amazing woman. After reading it I felt like I wanted to reach out to her. We started to email back and forth a few times then we meet for lunch one day. We were at Panera for 3 hours and never ran out of things to talk about. We found out that we had a lot of things in common. We are now are great friends and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She is such an amazing strong Christian woman. Katie I hope you know how you have touched my life. Here is the link to her blog.
http://whenhellomeansgoodbye.blogspot.com/ I would love for everyone to read it.
There are many blogs that I read every day check them out, I have them listed on my blog.
I am so thankful!

1 comment:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

awe, your so sweet!
i remember that day we first met very well! so fun!
love ya!