Sunday, June 7, 2009

Banana Bread

Josh and I are both feeling a little under the weather from our allergies. We are just laying around the house today. So I decided that I would make some Banana bread. Here is a recipes for Banana Bread that I got from one of the nurses I work with, it is so good! The bread is white it does not have any brown flecks in it.






Banana Bread:
Cream together
2 Cups of sugar
1 stick of butter or oleo
Then add 2 eggs and beat together

In another small bowl mix
1 teaspoon backing soda
5 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon vinegar
Dissolve mix together it will foam a little bit.
Then add this to the rest of the mix.

Then add
3 ripe Banana's
2 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Beat together you can add walnuts of desired.
Bake @ 350 degrees for about an hour in a greased loaf pan. (Check it frequently)
Makes 2 loaves

So Good!

4 comments:

Ryan and Lydia said...

Looks yummy! I will give it a try this week!

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i say this in the most loving way possible...

i can tell you are a nurse when you type "bowel" instead of "bowl" in a recipe post....hehe!

looks yummy!
<3 ya!

A Truly Grand Haven said...

Oh oops, I fixed it!
I do type that word a lot...
Thanks! ;)

Jaclyn said...

oooooo...another yummy recipe to try! We have some ripe bananas today, so I just might need to try this out!