Friday, July 1, 2011

"Crown"

Ellison wore her crown from March 16th, 2011- June 21st, 2011. When she got her helmet on they told us she could wear it any where from 2months-6 months. Her orth guy said, he was guessing she would wear it for 4 months. She wore it for 3 months and 5 days.



Everyone said she looked to cute with it on.



I had to make it fun by putting her bows on it. We got so many compliments from people saying it was such a good idea! I just figured I had to make it fun!



It never really was a big deal to Ellison she did not mind it. It was harder on Josh and I. I think it was hardest on Nana.



We are all very glad that we are done with it! We have it up in her closet so some day when looks at all the pictures of her with it on we can show it to her and she can see how much she has grown.



Now she is helmet free and just in time with all this hot weather!

No comments: