Friday, April 8, 2011

Coupons!

Since Ellison was born I am not using coupons like I use to for everyday items. But....

I do keep my eye out for formula,baby food, diapers and wipes. These are things that I really don't like to pay full price for and I am happy to say that I have not since Ellison was born. I was given a great tip from my cousin before Ellison was born. She told me to start to buy diapers and wipes before the baby comes.




This was great advice I was getting coupons and saving them before Ellison was here which meant I had a good amount before she arrived. Now I always have enough and I am just keeping stocking up. I buy bigger sizes that I know I will need in the feature. I love to look at my stock pile of diapers and wipes!




I watched TLC's extreme couponing last nigh and it just blows my mind at the money you can save by just watching sales and using coupons.

Do you use coupons???

I would love to know some of the good deals others can get using coupons. If you dont use coupons for baby things and would like to send them my way I would love it!

1 comment:

STINA said...

I know I don't pay full price either. :) I buy my diapers on amazon! I do the subscribe and save with online coupons and then cancel after its shipped:) I save alot:)