Thursday, January 13, 2011

update

WOW I am very behind on blogging.
I need to spend some time with these!



I still have to post Ellison's 4 month post. Today Ellison Grace is 5 months old! I can not believe it. Time is flying by, I just want to push the pause button and slow things down.

This weekend Josh, My Dad brother in law and 2 nephews are going to come and paint our family room and office down stairs. I am so excited to have these rooms done. It will be so much more room for Ellison to play.

Today it is snowing some large flakes it looks pretty. Ellison and I are staying inside all day. We have not plans to go any where. I have dinner in the crock pot already. I love crock pot dinners.




Ellison has been feeling a little under the weather. We took her to the paediatrician yesterday and they checked her our she has a viral infection and a sore throat. I feel so bad for her. She is normally such a happy little girl. We also think she might be getting some teeth soon.

Josh has been working some overtime which is bittersweet, we miss him when he is not home, but the extra money is always nice. Work has been busy for me as well.

No comments: