Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time!

It is begging to look a lot like Christmas around our house! The tree is up and there is a lot of snow outside. It is so exciting this is Ellison's first Christmas.
I have so many cute Christmas outfits for her to wear in the month of December I will have to do a fashion post with all of them.

We watched White Christmas which is my favorite Christmas movie of all times. I have watched since I was very little every year. It does not feel like Christmas to me until I have watched it. If you have never watched it I would recommend it.



Soon I will be making Christmas cookies too! I just love Christmas time it is so special and I am so excited to start all of these traditions with Ellison. This is Josh and I last year doing some cookies! We got very into it.






I am so excited to get one of these for Ellison so we can teach her all about the reason for the season.

No comments: