Saturday, September 11, 2010

SHE IS HERE!!!!

Here she is blog friends. . . . . . . . . .


ELLISON


PERFECT SIZE


OUR FIRST FAMILY PICTURE


MOMMY HOLDING ELLISON FOR THE FIRST TIME


DADDY WITH HIS LITTLE GIRL



Ellison Grace Parker
August 13th 2010
Born at 2:10 pm
7 lbs 7 oz.
20 inches long

We are all doing great! I am trying to learn my new role as a Mom and Josh as a Dad. ESPN is trying to learn that he is a big brother and does not get all the attention any more.
Josh has been back to work now for a few weeks,and Ellison and I have been doing well at home on our own.
We have been blessed with many visitors, meals, cards and gifts. We truly feel loved by our friends and family.

On another side note I need to pick a winner for the give a away. I am having a hard time saying who won. Could someone please help me???

I am going to do my best to up-date once a week with what is new in our life with Ellison.

WOW! I can't believe it has taken me this long to post a blog up-date. (SORRY)

2 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

oh i miss her!! and you too of course! i think Jessica won :)

Jessica said...

Well I'm not sure if I had the most points but I had the right date and I came pretty close on the name.
But totally your call!