Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Prego Up-date

Here is my up-date for this week!

I went to see Dr. G. today, everything went great. Petunia is measuring right on track. She is about 6 1/2 pounds to 7 pounds and about 20 inches long. I am still measuring about a week ahead right now.

Josh and I are getting more and more excited to meet her :)She can come anytime now!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 38 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 lbs pounds gained ;)

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy! Plus some cute maternity dress that I just love in this hot weather. Which I am wearing almost every day when I am not in my scrubs for work.

Best Moment this week: Hearing her heart beat!

Gender: It's A GIRL!

Movement: Yes it is so amazing. The punches, jabs, and kicks are getting a little bit stronger. I love feeling them and knowing that she is inside of me doing well.



37 WEEKS! Since I did not up-date last week.



38 WEEKS!

No comments: