Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Registry



Josh and I have been busy the last few weeks. We had a goal to finish our baby registry's, and I am happy to say that we did it. Josh and I did our Target registry first since that one did not seem as big to do. It was so fun to look at all the cute little baby things there is out there. Target is my favorite store and I have always wanted to do my baby registry there!:)



Then last week my best friend Heather helped me to do the big one Babies 'R' Us. The store is huge and there are so many baby things. It was great to have an experienced mother along to help.




It was fun to pick out all the cute little things, it is making this pregnancy more real each day.

Josh and I feel so blessed and excited for her to come!

1 comment:

Matthew | Jenni Hoekstra said...

ann... you better check out your blog page... there is a weird man giving me the middle finger. seriously.
jenni