Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Up-date

In less than 5 months our new little bundle of joy will be here! Josh and I are getting very excited. We have been working hard on the nursery with a lot help of my parents. The walls are painted as well as the trim. We got all new electric plugs and cover a new ceiling light.
We ordered the furniture a month ago and I got a call yesterday that it is in. Which is just in time because...they are coming to measure for our new carpet today which will be installed on Thursday!!!
By the end of the week the nursery will be more than half way done.

We will be putting up pictures very soon of all of our great progress on the nursery!

On Friday last week Josh and had a doctor appt with Dr. G our OBGYN everything is going great. The baby is growing big and strong and measuring right on track...but the Mommy on the other hand is not growing. I have been struggling with weight loss this whole pregnancy. On my last appt, I have lost a totally on 27 lbs. Which normally would be a great thing, but not when you are pregnant. I have been working with my OBGYN on different meds that will help with all the constant nausea. I am now on 3 different meds so I have high hopes that things will get better soon. Josh and I just ask for your prayers as we continue to go through this pregnancy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What are you taking? I tried a couple but nothing worked. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Sea sick bracelets sort of work for car rides. And those preggy pops help briefly.

Jessica