Tuesday, December 1, 2009

???

A few months ago I told Josh I wanted to have 100 post's by the end of the year. So far we have 94 this will make 95!!! So I need something to blog about. Is there anything you would like to know about me, Josh or something in our life???


Nothing new right now.

Josh and I both worked on Thanksgiving. I got off from work early and got the chance to go bowling with my Parents, sisters, brother in-laws and nieces and nephews. The next morning @ 3:30 AM my sisters Barb and Lisa and my niece Emily and I went shopping on black Friday! We got a lot of good deals but more than anything it was fun to spend time with them.

On Friday My Dad, Brother in-law, nephews Jacob, Brandon, Josh and I all went to the Montague Football game at Ford Field. Josh's parents meet us there. We had a great time and MONTAGUE won!!!!! for the second year in a row. It was a great game!
I will post some pictures soon! I really do like going to Ford Field it is warm indoor football is the way to go!

Our Christmas tree is up and the house is all decorated!!! I love Christmas. Josh is going to put up the outside lights on Thursday then I will take some picutures of everything and post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know your favorite holiday tradition and your least favorite holiday tradition. :)