Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall 2009

So now I feel like fall is here! The leaves have turned and have started to fall.
I have had my fall decorations out for a while which I love. This is a picture of our dinning room table. The pumpkin is my favorite fall decorations, my friend Heather gave it to me for my birthday last year. This year she gave me some super cute fall yard decorations I have by the front door.


ESPN was ready to go play in the leaves today.





I tried get some cute pictures of him, but he did not want much to do with that.


My boys!

Josh spent the morning blowing the leaves into a pile and then sucking them up.




I stayed out of the way and enjoyed my cup of coffee outside on this beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

LOVE the pumpkin! Too cute! And ESPN looks happy to be playing around.