Monday, September 28, 2009

September up-date!



I turned.....27 on September 1st! Josh got me my favorite cake red velvet with cream cheese frosting! It was Yummy!




We dog sat for our friends the Lubbers while they were away over labor day. ESPN was so excited to have his buddy Pacey for the weekend! They played hard and were all tuckered out.




Josh has been busy on Friday nights going
to Montague Football games so I decided to go to one with him.








My niece Emily was on homecoming court as the junior rep. for Portland St. Pats! This is my sister Lisa my brother in-law Larry my nephew Matt, niece Emily and not so little anymore nephew Jacob.





Emily was stunning!




Jacob, Emily & Matt



1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Love the pictures...and I LOVE Red Velvet cake...my favorite too!