Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Spring Swim!

Well he did it! Josh jumped in 38 degree water on Saturday morning at 10:00 am, with the little snow flakes falling. It was an exciting day and I am proud to say that Josh raised $400.00 to give to Kyle to help with the remodeling of his house so that he can get around a lot easier. Here are a few pictures from the day. I will post more, I used my parents camera to take a lot so once I get them up-loaded I will put them up. Everyone was inside before trying to keep warm before jumping in. This is a picture from the upper deck at camp Geneva before we walked down.
Here is a little video of Josh jumping in. He is the one with the light blue swim trunks with the white stripe.

The grand total that we heard was around $11,400.00!!!!

2 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

yeah josh! that is awesome! took it like aman too!

A Truly Grand Haven said...

Josh says thanks!!!