Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pounds still going down!

Well things are going great our weight just keeps coming off. Josh and I are loving Weight Watchers we are finding all sorts of great recipes as well as working out at the gym.
We have also become very faithful followers of The Biggest Loser Show. It makes us want to work harder each time we watch it.
Josh and I are excited to meet up with Sara my college roommate and her husband Adam, it has been a while since we saw them so we are very excited to see them again. We might have to stop in Michigan City on the way for some new cloths since we have both gone down a size in cloths!!!!

1 comment:

mak'n Changes said...

I love the biggest looser! they are having tryouts here in phoenix next month and my sis in law and cousin are gonna try out for it... cool huh!