Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weight Watchers

Well Josh and I made the commitment to each other to start weight watchers. I have done this in the past, I know that is works and it is easy. I taught Josh all about the points and then off to Meijer's we went. About 3 hours later we were done and are cart was over flowing. We were very excited to start and see what was going to happen. Instead of joining we just weight in to each other it saved us a lot of money... I never thought I would tell him how much I weight...but I did!
Today marks one week. Things are going great, Josh and I both love it. We even went out for dinner last night and ordered what we wanted because it was with in the points. I am happy to say that I lost 4.5 lbs and Josh lost 6 lbs!
Well wish us luck we are doing this to get healthy and try and start a new way of thinking when it comes to food... something we both like a lot!

No comments: