Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 boxes of kleenex later...

Well... since I can not get up I thought that I would just up-date our blog. I am sick I have a Strep throat, Sinus infection and to top it all off a double ear infection. I am not sure how I got all of this but I am ready for it all to go away. Sunday Josh and I were at my parents for church and Sunday dinner like always. I took a nap which I never do and when I woke up my throat hurt. Josh and I headed home and then I started with a runny nose by three in the morning on Monday I called work because I was running a fever of 102.7 so I stayed home. I called the Doctor office and the nurse told me to wait until Tuesday and if I was still not feeling well to call back. So Tuesday I was still not feeling well so Josh took me to the Doctor and then I found out that I was very sick. Since then I have been in bed or in the living room. Josh and ESPN have been taking care of me. I am so blessed to have such a great husband. He has gone to the store 4 times just to get little things that I think sound good or might make me feel better. Today he has been doing all the house work washing window's vacuuming cleaning the floors and laundry etc... I sure love him!!!
Well now that I have gone on and on about nothing, I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: